Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply both to the student and to his or her parent or guardian if the student is under the age of 18 years (the person who signs the Application Form).
- The words "you" and "your", therefore, apply to both the student and his or her parent or legal guardian.
- It is our policy to deal with all matters relating to your enrolment in a fair and open manner.
- We undertake to offer our courses and services as described in our brochure.
- If you are dissatisfied with a course, or any aspect of the services offered by Inturjoven Spanish Courses, you must bring your dissatisfaction to the Centre Manager as soon as possible in order that a solution may be found without delay.
- We will not accept a complaint after the end of the course, if it has not been brought to our attention as explained above.
- We expect all our students to be well motivated, polite and considerate towards others and observe such rules as are at the time in force.
- We reserve the right to ask any student who does not comply with the above to leave the course. In this case, no refund of fees will be made, and any extra costs involved will be the responsibility for the student or his or her parents or sponsor.
- We reserve the right to ask any student whose course attendance is unsatisfactory to leave the programme. In this case, no refund of fees will be made.
- Students under the age of 18 years have to send us the "Parental Permission Form" at the moment of their enrolment in order we can process their booking.
All the applicants have to pay a deposit (30% of the total invoice) at the moment of their registration.
All fees must be received by Inturjoven Spanish Courses at least 15 days before the start of your course.
Failure to comply with our payment conditions may result in your enrolment being cancelled.
Inturjoven Spanish Courses has contracted a travel insurance for all the students enrolled in the Spanish courses.
If you come from a country whose nationals are required to be in possession of a visa to enter Spain, it is your responsibility to obtain that visa.
On receipt of your application, plus the deposit, we will confirm your booking.
On request, we will give you a letter confirming that your application has been received or a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. These can be used to support your application for a visa.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- If written notice of cancellation is received 31 days before the starting date, tuition fees less 5% of the total invoice will be refunded.
- If written notice of cancellation is received 16 – 30 days before the starting date, tuition fees less 15% of the total invoice will be refunded.
- If written notice of cancellation is received 15 days before the starting date, tuition fees less 25% of the total invoice will be refunded.
- No show / Withdrawal after course begins: in this case no refund will be possible.
- If you apply for a visa and your application is unsuccessful, we will refund all monies paid on receipt of a copy of the letter of refusal from the Spanish authorities (Spanish Consulate or Visa Section o a Spanish Embassy), every time we receive this document at least 30 days before the start of your course.
How to enrol
Please, fill the Registration Form and send it together with the proof of payment of the deposit to the following e-mail address: